Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Peace..

…So if you would know His voice, never consider results or possible effects. Obey even when He asks you to move in the dark.
…And there will spring up rapidly in your heart an acquaintanceship and a fellowship with God which will hold you and Him together, even in severest testing’s. (Way of Faith book)

Well it has been a minute since I last posted. Life is still as chaotic as ever, and has gotten more intense with my niece. I just try to make it through each day, and face the battle laid before me.

I am trying very hard to just be patient, listen to God’s small voice, and do whatever I can to love all these children. They are a blessing even in the trials, and if I can focus on that than hopefully I can make it through the most trying times!

I have had a peace in the last two weeks, and the obsessing over this whole situation has lightened. I feel very blessed to know my father knows what I can handle and what I can’t. I don’t know what is going to happen in the coming months, but I do know He is in control and loves these children as much as I do.

I read through Ephesians last night, and the apostle Paul wrote something that reached out to me…May your roots go down deep into the soil of God’s marvelous love...Eph. 3:17 What a great way to think of my relationship as it continues to grow with Him daily. That He is never changing, it is me who chooses to turn away and not follow the path He has laid before me. He will always open His arms to me, and provide that safety and love. What a great feeling!

My focus right now is trying to keep gratitude at the front. I have to focus on the all that has been given to us, and all that can be given if we obey His commandments. The quote from the movie Forrest Gump comes to mind…Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get! Isn’t that the truth!?

Ephesians 5:17
Don’t act thoughtlessly, but try to understand what the Lord wants you to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great verse at the end of your post! it's a great reminder that i go through too much of my day "thoughtlessly" moving along...