Monday, July 30, 2007

All things work together for His glory…

Yes, I am still alive! I survived the move…barely. :) I have bruises from unknown culprits, muscles aches from muscles I believe I was unaware still functioned and still so much to do! But I am grateful. I am grateful for my family and the home that we are creating. I am thankful to my loving, talented husband…he exhausted himself to the bone in a weeks time for our family. I am very proud to show anyone the tremendous job he did.

I know that over the weeks I have expressed how much of the time I struggle with understanding God’s will for my life. What is my purpose? Why did I go through what I did? And obviously the list goes on. I have accepted that I may never know the “exact” answer to that question, but I do know that God reveals to us tiny facets of answers only when we trust and have faith and when we don’t expect rewards or perfect answers.

I see His loving hand working in and through me in many situations now. I don’t look at what I don’t have, but what I do. When I am able to flip it around in that aspect, boy does that change my perspective.

I can’t go into too many details, but those close to us know what I am speaking of, within the last 24 hours our lives have changed again…I haven’t even unpacked the last box and a new set of challenges presents itself. But…it is okay. He has always provided for us even when we didn’t even have a clue as to how. He knows my everything. He will give us what we need, not what we “think” we want.

The peace that I am able to have now giving it to Him is a huge relief.

Psalm 139
1 O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.

No comments: