Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tomorrow, what will you do with it?

This will be ever so brief...i have studied till my eyes are now crossed. Lots of things running through my mind...life, happiness, sadness, hopelessnes...as we know the list goes on.

O how we muddle our lives...oh how some things will never make sense. For tomorrow is another day..what shall I make of it? Everyday begins anew, what will I do with it? Every moment someone around us needs us, will I be there for them? Life will happen again tomorrow, will I do something differently?

Don't let anyone define who you are, don't let someone elses choices become your own. God is the only one who will never let you down even when you feel so alone.

Psalm 30:1-3

I will exalt you, O LORD, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me. O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.
O LORD, you brought me up from the grave you spared me from going down into the pit.


To my husband- happy 10years...we have so much more to learn and grow. May our Father be our guide always..thank you for listening to Him all these years even when I know you didn't want to.

Be a blessing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted you to know that So many times in my life I want to open the bible and I feel so lost...Like I dont know just what verse to turn to for guidence, but somehow i get on your blog and the right verse always pops up for what is going on in my life....you dont even know how much encouragement you have given me,....thank you.