Thursday, October 11, 2007

Obsess much?

Getting through the day seems to be my motto lately, and as I type that it frustrates me. I have a tendency to obsess about issues. They take up rent in my mind, and though I try to evict them they won’t go away!

I just feel like there are so many things that are open ended right now, that I may just go insane. I know that I am not trusting it to work out as it always does, but it is just so hard when it is in so many areas in my life right now. I am just trying to do what is right, but I can’t predict the outcome and really have no control on how it plays out.

I was on my way to visitation tonight for my sister to see her kids, and I looked in the mirror…I have aged so much in the last couple of months. Stress has taken its toll on my face and body.

I just want one day where these things are not consuming me. I don’t question what I am doing, but I have to let certain things go for now…ughhhh if it were only that easy.

God give me strength..

"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." Alexander Graham Bell

No comments: